Anterior Cervical Fusion
Cervical Vertebral Body Replacement
PALIO is a vertebral body replacement implant used for stabilization and reconstruction of the cervical spine (C3-C7).
It is used following cervical corpectomy with anterior access in case of instability and stenosis due to various underlying causes. PALIO is contraindicated in severe osteoporosis and partial corpectomy.
- Toothed surface
- Secure anchoring in the bone due to its high primary stability
- Open implant design
- Promoting osseointegration
- Made from titanium alloy
- Proven strength and biocompatibility
- Straight, lordotic implant design
- Optimal reconstruction of the natural spinal anatomy
- Heights of 16-82 mm in 2 mm increments
- Easy to adapt to the anatomical and pathological situation
- Large supporting surface combined with generous fenestration
- Excellent implant stability while promoting osseointegration
- Clear instrumentation
- Ensuring simple and safe handling
As with all vertebral body replacement implants, the PALIO requires additional stabilization. This can be achieved with an anterior plate system, such as the TOSCA II STANDARD by SIGNUS, and be combined with additional posterior fixation where indicated.