Modular cervical retractor system
Unimpeded access – optimal visibility
CERCESS can be quickly and securely adapted to any surgical procedure involving the cervical spine, offering unimpeded access to the surgical site!
- Blades designed to suite the anatomy of the cervical spine
- Blunt or toothed blade designs
- Color-coded for easy identification of the sizes
- Modular blade handles
- Simple intraoperative handling
- Handles can be used like Langenbeck retractors and be removed once the self-retaining retractor is in position
- Lateral blade attachment with snap lock
Modular blade handles
CS distractor with drill guide
Lateral blade attachment with snap lock
Flexible positioning of the blades for optimal wound exposure. Handles can be used like Langenbeck retractors and be removed once the self-retaining retractor is in position.
Customary distractor with drill guide for correct positioning of the pins
Simple intraoperative handling with blades held securely in position