MOBIS® II ST
Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Variable and reliable implantation
The transforaminal cage of innovative “structural titanium” (ST) offers an anatomically molded design and variable insertion techniques
MOBIS II can be inserted using a variable angle setting instrument and be swiveled into the end position. The setting instrument remains connected to the implant to ensure safe, controllable implantation.
The anterior position of the MOBIS II implant offers solid, bilateral support to the anterior column. At the same time, sufficient bone graft material can be packed into the cavity of the cage at the front, as well as the posterior disc space, generating a fusion pathway.
In addition, the open-pore ST diamond grid structure provides optimal conditions for new osteoblasts to infiltrate as far as the inside of the implant. The flattened nose facilitates implantation.
In addition to plane-parallel implants, the MOBIS II cage is also available with a 5° lordotic angle.
The MOBIS II cage is used in combination with posterior stabilization for spinal segments L1 to S1, in the following indications:
- Mechanical instability
- Disc prolapse
- Degenerative disc diseases
- Spinal canal stenosis
Produced from structural titanium (ST-Line®)
- Promoting fusion
- Controlled, variable angle insertion of the implant into the end position in 4 increments, from 0°-72°
- Smooth sides: minimizing the risk of injury to the surrounding tissue
- Bullet nose: facilitating implantation
- Slender design of the instrument for enhanced intraoperative visibility
Tried and tested implant design
- Defined toothed design on the top and bottom
- Secure anchorage of the implant
- High primary stability
- Fenestrated implant for extensive osseointegration