Anterior Cervical Fusion
PEEK-OPTIMA® cervical vertebral body replacement
The lordotic form enables restoration of the natural anatomic shape. The main and end bodies are latched together securely to create a customized implant.
ATHLET is used following cervical corpectomy with anterior access (C3-C7) in case of instability and constrictions due to various underlying causes: ATHLET is contraindicated in severe osteoporosis and partial corpectomy.
- Lordotic implant angulation
- Optimal reconstruction of the natural spinal anatomy
- Large supporting surface combined with generous fenestration
- Good implant stability at the same time as promoting osseointegration
- Toothed surface
- Secure anchoring in the bone owing to high primary stability
- Fenestrated implant
- Permitting extensive osseointegration
- Simple and individual
- 9 implant components and 4 instruments guarantee fine incremental height adjustment between 16 and 50 mm
- Latch mechanism for easy and secure implant assembly
- Made from titanium PEEK-OPTIMA
- Simple positioning and optimal postoperative control
SIGNUS modular solution
- Perfectly compatible with the pre-contoured TOSCA® CS plates, which can be screwed onto the ATHLET implant.
- KAINOS®+ bone graft substitute for osseous fusion